Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Cherryo - Frozen Yogurt




O.K. so...I've had frozen yogurt from the grocery store and restaurants before, but this was my first time at an actual Frozen Yogurt place like this.  I see them all over the place, but had never gone to one.  So, I decided I'd try it.  I LOVE this place because, for one...it's HEALTHY!!!  They have a great variety of flavors and not only do they have a variety of flavors, but they also have signs up above every flavor telling you what it's good for like a certain flavor/fruit is good for bones/joints, etc...  As you can see, I combined a lot of different flavors with my first visit.  They hall all kinds of fresh fruit and a ton of other toppings.  I will DEFINITELY be visitng this place again this summer. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment