Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The FAMOUS "In n Out Burger" All the way from California

In n Out Burger opened their doors in Texas a few weeks ago.  I've never been to Cali so I'd never been to this place.  Wondering what all the talk was about, my co-workers & I would drive past everyday on our lunch to see if the wait had gone down.  For at least a week and a half the wait for the drive-thru & to eat in was at LEAST 3-hours!!!  I am wondering to myself "are their burgers THAT good??"  Well, after calling & driving by everyday for a week & a half during our lunch we were FINALLY able to stand in line for just a few minutes to get our food.  The menu really only consists of 3 things, but they also have things that are not in the menu like the option to get your burger and fries "animal style".  The food was good, but I wouldn't suggest standing in a 3hr line to wait for it.  And if you don't get the food "animal style", it's "Just another burger joint".  Make sure you say you want your food "animal style" and you'll be in for something different and surprisingly good. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment